“Tina Fey, I’ll be honest, I don’t know her well but I’m a big fan. I loved her on Howard [Stern], and she’s kind of like cannot do any wrong. And she’s also just almost made the most strides for women in television and movies than anyone else really since Lucy probably. Yeah, she’s hot shit!”—Sarah Silverman on Tina Fey (x)
How many pillows are on your bed? How many blankets? What position do you usually find yourself sleeping in?
I have 2 pillows; one is a molded pillow, which is supposed to be good for my neck/shoulders/back and the 2nd one is regular sized. I have one blanket that’s on top of my comforter (it has eagles on it =:D). I do my best to go to sleep on my back, but I usually wake up curled up on my side.
It's 3 am. You are awakened by glass shattering in your living room. Someone is breaking in! What do you do?
I unplug my cellphone from the charger sitting on my bed, roll off the side of my bed and on to the floor. I immediately text my mom and stepdad. I lay quiet and listen for sounds of an intruder coming closer. I text 911(apparently this is/is supposed to be a thing now). I grasp my Maglite and if it’s possible, I move across the floor and into my closet. There’s a crapload of stuff in my closet, so I figure I can hide behind/underneath something. I just hope the cat doesn’t claw or meow at the door I’m hiding behind :/
This is all assuming I’m in my bedroom during the break-in… other locations in the house would alter my defense.
I’ve always come in second place competitively, so I’d probably be famous for upstaging someone else because of a technicality. I’d probably also be assaulted for taking first place. So, I’d “technically” win, sue the ungrateful loser, and then I’d pose in one of those creepy injury lawyer’s commercials.
Are you a nickname person or do you usually call people by their given names?
I usually call people by their given names, unless they have a nickname to fully replace their given name… in that case I’d use their shortened version. I generally don’t create nicknames for people either, because there’s always the chance that they’d hate it and I wouldn’t want to over step any sort of boundary.
I’m trying to think of good decisions that I’ve made… it’s proving somewhat difficult :-/ I think my best decision came when I finally asked for help on something. One instance of asking for help, in specific, has greatly improved the way that I live my life.
My fear of failure kept me from trying out for middle school basketball, high school track, high school soccer, middle school spelling bees, writing an end of term paper for English, joining school clubs, applying for some jobs, and has made making friends difficult.
5) Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? No… not that I’m aware of anyways.
11) Are you a social or an antisocial person? I’m a bit on the antisocial side of things. I can sometimes get exhausted very easily in social gatherings, so I just avoid them.
32) Do you like watching scary movies? I like watching good scary movies. That means I like some semblance of a plot and not an all out slasher flick.
38) Do you think someone has feelings for you? I’m close to certain that someone does, although I sometimes convince myself that it’s all just in my head.
61) How’s your heart? Physically- The last time I went to the doctor my heart and lungs checked out just fine. Emotionally- My heart might be banged just a tad… although I could be confusing my heart with my head, because they both seem to follow the same general paths.
I’m not terribly fond of country music. I can appreciate more “folky” type music. I like when female country music singers do the National Anthem though, and that’s about the extent of my love for the country music genre.