If you... are adopted, are a lesbian, are in a long distance relationship, do drama or tech, have curly hair, like horses, model, have depression/anxiety, or are just fucking awesome... reblog this. I want to follow you xD
I really like The Con because Sara’s instrumentals are a bit more quirky than what’s on Sainthood. I guess that’s the difference 2 years and recording out of a basement makes.
I like Tegan’s songs on Sainthood because the lyrics, or the production at least, are more up tempo.
I feel like, at this point in time, Sainthood is more “time” appropriate. The Con was very teenage angsty and Sainthood is a bit more grown up. So, I vote Sainthood for production value and more “adult” themes… but I still have a super soft spot for the quirkiness of The Con.
At this point I just want to meet people, I don’t really care all that much about the other crazy bitches that’re gonna be there. I imagine there will be many a shenanigan at the hotel in the after hours ;P
No, that wasn't, but it's alright. :) So... What's the deal with feathers in tar and feathering?
Haha! With this being an election year, I like to think back to the olden days when people were tarred and feathered… and that one scene from Home Alone. I also have a strange fascination with birds and their feathers, so the image of a greasy politician covered in feathers just amuses me to no end :)
17) If someone liked you right now, what would you want them to tell you? I’d want them to maybe just come out and say it… or say something like “I want to with snuggle you so that the winter never chills your bones.”
25) Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone? Yes, I do and I’m quite fond of them :)
38) Are you the type of person to make people laugh? To a degree, yes. It depends on the crowd though, as to whether the joke falls flat or it’s a knee slapper.
56) Someone knocks on your window at 5 am, what do you say? My first words will most likely be a string of curses. Depending on who is at my window I will either invite them in or call my neighbors who have guns.
67) What were you doing at midnight last night? Last night I think I was texting Shay, trying to play Words With Friends, and answering questions on tumblr.
What would make a long distance relationship worth the trouble for you?
I suppose all of the things that make a short distance relationship worth it. I guess it’d be most worth it if our chemistry and attraction to each other remains as amazing in person as it is through other methods of communication. Also, cheap plane tickets would definitely help the situation.