I’ve been having this insatiable craving for chocolate for a couple of months now and the only thing to make it momentarily fade is my no-bake cookies. I’ve already made them 3 times in the past 2 weeks though… What ever shall I do?
“Sex-negative messages don’t keep people from having sex. They keep people from having good sex. They keep people from having pride in their sexuality, from sexual self-awareness. They keep people from asking questions about sex, and communicating with their partners. They discourage experimentation. They blur the lines between consensual sex and rape by framing all sex as an undifferentiated mass of “bad.”—Sex-Negative Education and the Spectre of Rape « Sex Positive Activism (via ceedling)
1) What eye color do you find sexiest? I don’t know that I have a preference for color, but I do like expressive eyes.
10) Pirates or ninjas? Why? Boat ninja! I like pirates because they get to be on the ocean, but I’m not much for stealing. Ninjas are cool because they’re silent and sneaky…. I’d prefer a ninja/pirate that could out sneak the cat and peacefully fish in the gleaming waters.
12) Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set? Yes, I loved to swing! There’s always something so soothing about the rocking motion. I don’t know that I get uber excited, but I have “a moment” when I come upon a swing set.
28) If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? A city skyline? Hmmm….I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy the Nashville skyline. The Batman Building is one of the greatest things ever!
31) Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it to you for free? Absolutely no. If a dying person gave it to me or someone else who was extremely down on their luck gifted it to me, I’d wear it to appease them.
38) A relationship with love or one with sex? It depends on the couple and what it takes to meet their needs.
50) Post 5 awesome things about your self. BRAG AWAY!
- I can color match Like A Boss
- I can wear the same hat for 6 years and not be bored with it
- My everything can outgrow yours
- I speak both cat and goat passably… not sure I really want to admit to ever being fluent in one or the other
- My eyebrows and other facial attributes can keep me occupied for hours
“Gay people are born into and belong to every society in the world. They are all ages, all races, all faiths. They are doctors and teachers, farmers and bankers, soldiers and athletes. And whether we know it, or whether we acknowledge it, they are our family, our friends, and our neighbors. Being gay is not a western invention. It is a human reality.”—
Part of Hillary Clinton’s speech to the UN on LGBT rights ( gay .org.uk)
Every time Jane Tamaro, Angie Harmon or Sasha Alexander try to defend the Rizzoli & Isles relationship as “just platonic best friends” I want to direct them to watch Lost Girl for an example of how you ACTUALLY portray two very close friends who tell each other they love each other in a totally platonic way that leaves the viewer with absolutely no inkling of romantic subtext. Rizzoli & Isles - you’re doing it wrong.