55. Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?… Yes. Shay.
30. How is your heart lately?… My heart’s doing fairly well, metaphorically and literally. I’ve got good blood pressure and no chest pains recently.
34. Will you talk to the person you like tonight?… No, Anderson Cooper sadly is not on one of my preset speed dials. In fact, I don’t believe in using speed dials. I’ve been the perpetrator of many a pocket dial, once upon a time.
41. Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?… Yes, all the time.
2. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?… I’m always confused about something, but mostly I’m just single.
15. Is it hard for you to get over someone?… It can be. It depends on the level of involvement and what the end situation is/was.
10. Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?… Several months ago. I can’t think of anything recent, unless you count my crush on Anderson Cooper.
12. Have you pretended to like someone?… Yes, I have. There are some customers that I’ve had to “put up with” because they were paying me. Never upset a customer and some times “liking” them (not like liking) is just a given.
Find me someone who doesn’t have a problem…then I’ll show you an abnormality. Everybody got issues. The people that try to claim they don’t? Probably have the most issues of all. Raise your hand if you’ve had therapy *raises hand*
“A few times, I’ve noticed someone deliberately watching me to see which bathroom I’ll go into. If this happens, I pause by the entrances to the bathrooms, pull a coin out of my pocket, and flip it. Then (and this is what makes the performance more than a mere prank) I look down at the coin with an expression of dismay, mutter aloud, “Oh, God, not again”—and walk into the bathroom I was going to use anyway.”—
“Renaming the Bathrooms: A Cruel Trick for Queer Ends” - Raphael Carter
Have a look at the source page to read some examples of odd bathroom renaming they did.